World-class is definitely a term we use to describe Fritz Haag! This German estate takes Riesling and brings forth the next level - purity, complexity and definition - to its wines. From an everyday drinking wine to a special harvest, single-vineyard, premium wine, the Haag family shows their uncompromising dedication to the grape, producing only the finest quality! And you can hear many wine critics singing praises of their work and commitment from afar, vintage is a recent example. Just in Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate alone, five of their wines have scored 90+ points! What an amazing achievement! Don’t know about you but we’re already gathering our mates for the next party to taste this spectacular vertical!
- 2016 Fritz Haag Riesling: 90 points WA
- 2016 Fritz Haag Riesling Brauneberger “J” Trocken: 92 points WA
- 2016 Fritz Haag Riesling Brauneberger Juffer Grosse Lage: 92+ points WA
- 2016 Fritz Haag Riesling Brauneberger Kabinett: 90 points WA
- 2016 Fritz Haag Riesling Brauneberger Juffer Sonnenuhr Grosse Lage Auslese: 93 points WA